Out Patient Services
We deal with all kinds of ENT diseases and many procedures like fiber-optic laryngoscopy, microscopic ear examination and cleaning, grommets insertion, rigid nasal endoscopy and Botox injection for Spasmodic Dysphonia is done as an outpatient. We also specialize in Voice pathology and Vertigo.
We also provide 24 hours and seven days a week emergency ENT care. Most common ENT emergencies are nose bleed, foreign body in Ear, Nose and Throat, Trauma to the Nose, Vertigo etc.
ENT Surgical Procedures
We perform all the major and minor Ear Nose and Throat surgeries in our state-of-the-art operation theatre. We have one of the best team in anesthesia which is responsible for pre-surgery evaluation, during surgery and post-surgery care. Our post surgery care is well equipped with experienced nurses and monitoring which is available for every patient after the surgery.
We specialize in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery , Endoscopic Dacrocystorhinostomy ( for tear duct blockage) and endoscopic choanal atresia repair ( for closed posterior part of the nose commonly present at birth) endoscopic CSF repair ( for leakage of fluid from the brain and have all the latest equipment like endoscopes, monitors and microdebriders. Septoplasty, MUA of Nose and Rhinoplasty and surgeries for Snoring are done routinely also.
- Ear surgeries include Tympanoplasty/ Myringoplasty (repair of the ear drum perforation) and Mastoidectomy (for the disease of the middle ear and ear bone).
- Head and Neck surgeries include Thyroidectomy, Laryngectomy, Neck dissection, hemiglossectomy and submandibular resection.
- Voice restoration surgery is being done for paralyzed vocal fold and other voice problems.
- Microlaryngoscopy (surgery on the vocal folds) is done for the different pathology of the voice box.
- Laser procedure is done for Tonsils, vocal fold pathology and other disease.
- Major surgeries we do as a team with our colleague consultants to provide the best care available.