At Doctors hospital Hematology department, we diagnose and treat People (both Adults and Children) who may be affected by many different types of blood conditions and blood cancers. Common blood disorders include anemia( low Hemoglobin ), Apastic Anemia (when bone marrow is not making enough red ,white cells or platelets) ,Thalassemia , , Thrombocytopenia ( low platelet count) , bleeding disorders such as hemophilia, blood clots, blood cancers such as leukemia , lymphoma, myeloma , Polycythemia (too much blood) ,Thrombocytosis(too many platelets) and myelodysplasia.
Blood diseases symptoms could be many different kinds and you should see your doctor or a hematologist if you have any symptoms like general weakness, bruising or red spots on skin, bleeding from anywhere, unexplained fever or weight loss, any lumps or swelling ETC.
Dr Muhammad Arif
- Consultant Hematologist and Oncologist
- Diplomate American boards of Clinical Hematology
- Diplomate American Board of Oncology
- Diplomate American Board OF Medicine
Dr Shazia Riaz
- Consultant Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatric Hematology
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatric Oncology
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics.