We provide 24 hours round the clock emergency services in hospital for urological patients, note able emergencies are:
- Acute urinary retention
- Blood clot urinary retention
- Trauma to genitourinary tract
- Kidney trauma
- Urinary Bladder trauma
- Urethral Trauma
- Penile trauma
- Emergency Treatment of
- renal colic
- Testicular torsion
- Priapism treatment
Genito- Urinary tract Fistula
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Uretrovaginal Fistula
- Urethrovagianl Fistula
- Utrovaginal Fistula
All these fistulas are result of Obs & Gynae surgery related injury to genitourinary tract
Some other reasons could be like trauma, URS, gunshot, road traffic accident etc.
Urinary Stone Diseases
Urinary Stone Disease is very common. We provide treatment of stone diseases like;
- Pericutaneous Nephrolithotomy for renal stones. This is key hole operation in which we access kidney through a small hole and take out the stone.
- Uretro-renoscopy & lithoclast for ureteric stone : We use natural orifice of uretral stone and go in retrograde way to locate stone in ureter and its broken down to sand like particle which is cleaned naturally. Sometime we need to put stent and it is taken out after six to eight weeks. This is day care surgery.
- Litholipaxy: We crush the urinary bladder stone & small fragments are taken out. This is day case surgery.
Laproscopic Surgery for Kidney Cancer
We provide laparoscopic transperitonial Radical Nephrectomy for kidney Cancer. By this technique kidney is removed from very small incision.
Nephrourectomy with cuff of bladder for kidney cancer. Both laparoscopic and open surgery is available.
Nephro sparing surgery for small size kidney cancer.
Urinary Bladder Cancer
- For screening of bladder cancer
- For investigation of haematuria
- For treatment of bladder cancer
- Transuretheral resection of bladder cancer (TURBT)
- Radical cystectomy for muscle invasive bladder cancer and urinary diversion like (mitrofinoff procedure, uretrosigmoidoscopy and ileal conduit)
Testis cancer treatment
- Radical Orchidectomy
- Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection
Follow-up for various cancers
- Congenital lies Anomalies of urinary tract
- Pyeloplasty for pelviureteric junction obstruction
- Ureter Reimplantation for vesico ureteric reflux
- Hypospidasis repair (urethroplasty)
- Kidney Transplant according to hospital policy
- Augumetation cystoplasty for capacity urinary bladder
- Oncology (cancer) surgery of Genito-urinary tract
- Transperitoneal laparoscopic radical nephrectomy
- Open Radical Nephrectomy
- Open Partial Nephrectomy
- Laproscopic and open nephro-ureterectomy
- Radical orchidectomy
- Retroperitoneal lymphnode dissection
Prostate Gland Obstruction
- Transurethral resection of prostate
- We usually discharge patient within 24 hours.
Dr. Khizar Hayat Gondal